WEYI NBC 25 Flint Mi News Live Stream Weather and Sports Channel Online Stream. NBC WEYI TV 25 Weather Channel Flint, Michigan, Saginaw, Tri-Cities, United States Live Online Streaming. WEYI NBC television is associated with NBC. It is certified to Saginaw, Michigan, United States. The channel is working for the Flint/Tri-Cities television business. It is under the authority of Howard Stirk Holdings. WEYI NBC News is run by the Sinclair Broadcast Group under a shared services contract (SSA). That makes it a related WEYI NBC to Flint-certified Fox associate WSMH. Channel 66 is under the authority of Sinclair outright and Bay City-certified CW associate WBSF.
Station 46 is under the authority of Cunningham Broadcasting and is functioned by Sinclair under a separate SSA. Nevertheless, Sinclair efficiently assesses WEYI NBC. The majority of Cunningham’s stock is under the authority of the family of late group founder Julian Smith. WEYI NBC and WNEM CBS 5 News Flint share offices on West Willard Road in Vienna Township along the Genesee and Saginaw county line. The master control and some inner operations are based and handled at WSMH’s offices on West Pierson Road in Mount Morris Township.
WEYI NBC 25 News Flint Live stream
WEYI NBC telecasts a high-resolution digital signal on UHF channel 30. It is transmitted from a transmitting tower situated at its Vienna Township offices. The channel can also be seen in high resolution on WBSF’s second digital sub-channel. It is done from its transmitting tower on Becker Road in Robin Glen-Indiantown, in Buena Vista Township, east of Saginaw. On satellite, WEYI News runs on Comcast Xfinity channel 6, and on Charter Spectrum channel 4.
The WEYI NBC first started its production from offices situated on South Washington Avenue in Downtown Saginaw. When WTAC-TV was canceled in 1954, WEYI NBC and WNEM step up and shared ABC. It was until WJRT-TV News signed back on in 1958. It shifted to the stronger station 25 on September 14, 1965. The television in the later years re-situated its offices to a new facility. Those new offices were situated on State Street in Saginaw.